“Chris shares her extensive knowledge of reputation management and social media in a way that connects with her audience, from beginner to advanced. Her focus on strategy can guide you in creating a thoughtful plan for social media and crisis communications messaging. She presented an engaging and informative keynote that had all ears tuned in and the learning gears turning.”-Cassie Dull, Director of CASE Indiana and Assistant Director of Online Communications at Park Tudor School
- Practice Safe Social: Training for student-athletes, sports teams, higher ed faculties and staff, school assemblies, and organizations with multiple social media users on how to use social media responsibly. Emphasis on privacy, safety, and building a personal reputation. Click here for more information.
- Crisis Communications 2.0: Response planning, monitoring, loyalty strategies, and strategic messaging with an emphasis on loyalty strategies and reputation protection. Includes a free risk analysis to determine your specific needs.
- Conference Speaking: Schedule Chris to speak at your conference or workshop.
Online Training From Our Crisis PR Institute (coming in 2014)
- Designing Your Own Practice Safe Social™ Workshop: four sessions to teach you how to put together your own responsible use social media training workshop. Two sessions via webinar and two one-one-one sessions to customize your training to your audience. Coming June 2014.
- How to Set Up a Social Media Monitoring System For Crisis: four sessions to teach you how to put together your own social media monitoring system for emergencies and crises. Two sessions via webinar and two one-on-one. Coming May 2014.
- Crisis Communications 2.0 (see description above): three sessions to teach you the basics of crisis communications. Two online sessions followed by one session of one-on-one risk analysis and coaching. Coming in April 2014.
Conferences We’ve Presented At and Friends We’ve Helped…